A MESSAGE FROM BELLEGROVE OB/GYN
We are resuming normal office hours and welcoming you back !
Bellegrove OB/Gyn is returning to normal operations and enhancing our safety protocols to keep you healthy through these stressful times.
A few updates:
- Office hours are back to previous: Enhanced hours for your convenience:
- Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 9 AM until 8 PM.
- Wednesday and Friday hours are 9 AM until 5 PM.
- We are asking you to wear a face mask, or other face covering, upon entering the building. We have reconfigured the reception area to limit the number of patients, spaced appropriately apart.
- To limit your exposure, at this time we will continue to restrict your visit to patient only with no visitors allowed in the office; no husbands, children, nor others.
- At the front door, you will be greeted by a Bellegrove employee for a medical assessment before coming in the office.
- Once you enter the office you may need to stop briefly at the front desk. You may be asked to wait in the reception area if not taken directly to an exam room. The entire staff is working to minimize your wait, but if the need arises, you may be asked to wait in your car to be called when a room becomes available. Please be on time for your visit to enable us to see all patients efficiently.
- Please take advantage of electronic check-in to update your insurance information, pharmacy, email, or telephone number. This will be available prior to your appointment when you respond to your appointment reminder on text or email, and will save you time in the office.
- Safety and health standards are being enforced. If you have any symptoms of a respiratory illness (fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or body aches), please CALL our office and speak to a nurse BEFORE you come to your appointment!
- Our staff will be wearing surgical masks, eye protection, and practicing social distancing in our common areas. This is both to protect you, other patients, your doctor, and our employees.
Have you considered a TELEHEALTH visit?
Many medical issues do not require a physical exam and may be treated through video conferencing. This includes counseling for contraception, consultation for infertility, discussion and planning for evaluation of long-term issues (pelvic pain; heavy or irregular periods; PMS; etc.), discussion of upcoming surgery, genetic counseling, laboratory and imaging discussions, review of abnormal pap smears, and many other health issues not requiring a physical exam.
Consider the Benefits:
- Convenience and safety, avoiding a trip to the office. No wasted gas or time stuck in traffic
- Reduced waiting time to be seen and less time away from home or workplace
- No need for childcare
To enable Telehealth visits, we have purchased the platform Zoom for Healthcare. This is a secure, encrypted, HIPPA compliant service available through any device with an internet connection and camera (computer, tablet, cell phone). We will email you complete instructions on how to easily connect with one click! Please be aware that telemedicine appointments are considered office visits, and insurance will be billed. Most insurances are covering these charges, but it is always good to check coverage with your individual plan.
We are very excited to offer this service and hope you find it helpful as we progress not only thru the current pandemic, but beyond. We have integrated this program into our workflow and are scheduling appointments now. Please call us at 425-455-0244 or continue on our website to schedule an appointment. THANK YOU!! The Doctors and Staff at Bellegrove OB/Gyn